Contact Us


Making a payment / driving licence enquiries (HMCTS):

Payments are processed by Her Majesty's Court and Tribunal Service (HMCTS). Kent Police are unable to answer questions about payments or the return of your driving licence.

The easiest way to pay your Fixed Penalty is by sending your driving licence and payment by post:
Regional Fixed Penalty Office, PO Box 5992, Southend on Sea SS1 9PX
HMCTS: 01702 283860

Do not send your payment or licence to the Police as this will cause unnecessary delay.

Speed Awareness Course enquiries (KCC):

Kent County Council run the Speed Awareness Course.  For information and to book a course please visit:
KCC Contact Centre: 03000 41 81 81



Photograph/Ticket Enquiries/ Notice of Intended Prosecution enquiries (Kent Police):

The FAQ menu section above and / or these FAQs may answer your query in the first instance - CLICK HERE 

Driver Diversion Team: 01622 650200 (lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am - 4.30pm).  
Driver Diversion Team, Kent Police Headquarters, Sutton Road, Maidstone, Kent ME15 9BZ



Motorway camera enquiries (Highways England):

The schemes on the M20, M25 and A282 (Dartford Crossing) are run by Highways England.

For FAQs on variable speed enforcement on motorways visit:

For general enquiries about cameras on motorways please call the Highways Agency on 0300 123 5000 or email



Non-ticket / press office enquiries (KMSCP Project Team):


01622 653793 (The office is not always manned, please leave a voicemail message if nobody is available to answer the phone)
Kent & Medway Safety Camera Partnership, Kent Police, Tactical Operations, Coldharbour, London Road, Aylesford, Kent ME20 7SL


Contact Us

Offence numbers and casualty figures for 2016 04Sep

Offence numbers and casualty figures for 2016

Crash casualty and offence data has been published by the Kent & Medway Safety Camera Partnership

Read all from blog


Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on google plus Share on linked in Share with email Share choices

Can we help?

Received a ticket and want to know what happens next >>

For payment and driving licence enquiries please contact HMCTS >>

For Speed Awareness Course enquiries please contact KCC >>

For photograph / Notice of Intended Prosecution enquiries please contact Kent Police >>

For all other enquiries please contact the KMSCP Project Team >>

For camera locations and details - view the camera map >>